Copy-Writing for Communications and PR is a one-day copy-writing training course for communications and PR professionals. It builds versatile skills for all kinds of writing, including opinion editorials, case studies, features, and advertorials. You will learn quick and practical techniques to help get your message across in writing, whatever the topic and format.
This course covers the following modules:
- Copy-writing for persuasion
- Copy-writing for colour
- Copy-writing for depth
- Copy-writing for voice
This is an intermediate-level course designed for learners with existing knowledge and several years of experience in communications or PR. Learning is pitched at a level to help you develop strategic approaches and apply sophisticated techniques.
This course is recommended for PR and communications professionals who would like to expand or refine their writing skills to include new formats.
- Write a persuasive opinion editorial that will generate publicity or reputational benefits
- Write case studies that showcase your organisation’s successes
- Write colour pieces including profiles and biographies
- Use long-form writing techniques to outline deeper articles such as annual report content and feature stories
- Write advertorials of genuine editorial interest
- Write strong texts for the spoken word, including speeches and video scripts
Interested in the course, fill the form below to get details of the training schedule.