- 1A student is not entitled to a refund if the student does not complete the course.
- 2A student is only entitled to a refund if the student takes the course, does all the assignment and didn’t see results after the student used our support, resources and implemented consistently what was taught within 3 months immediately after the students finished the course.
- 3A student forfeits the right to a refund if the student does not start or finish the course
- 4A Student that joins the course on flexible payment terms forfeits the right to a refund.
- 5A student that has an outstanding payment is not qualified for a refund.
- 6A student forfeits the right for a refund once the student download any of our course materials.
- 7A student taking our online course must complete the course and assignments with 2 months of first login to qualify for a refund.
If you meet these requirements, then all you need to do is email us ([email protected]) asking for a refund with your bank details. We will review your refund request and if you meet the training terms and conditions requirement then a refund will be granted. We would respond to refund request within 3-5 working days.